Why choose VersaDry: Here are your COST SAVINGS!
- 10% waste factor is drastically reduced
- Schedule improves without constant remediation
- No 5/8” void to caulk at the floor: HUGE SAVINGS! anywhere from $1.50 LF to $ 6.00 LF on rated partitions
- Designed 8’ walls can be built 8’ with room for ceiling track: not 9’ or 10’
- Cost of Industrial hygienist greatly reduced
Versatility And Unique Abilities
UNIQUE TWO-PIECE ASSEMBLY
The uniqueness of VersaDry’s two-piece assembly allows for it to be used for all wall type assemblies from 2x3 through 2x12. Its two-piece componentry also allows for stack ability, and reduced volume for both shipping and on site storage.
The VersaDry track comes in a non-rated track, and both one hour and two hour versions; both which have passed Fire resistance testing according to ASTM E119 Specifications.
Potential of Reduced Insurance Premiums & Cost Saving Benefits
SAVE THOUSANDS OVER TIME
Equipped buildings can withstand common leaks which requires the removal and reinstallation of drywall and applied finishes.
VersaDry track will help eliminate the extreme wastefulness of gypsum board on the job site, and the proliferation of mold growth in drywall construction as it is constructed today. Millions of dollars are spent each year on drywall remediation labor.
Unsightly damage To cove base is mitigated with our solid steel backing. The damage created by the 5/8 inch void as constructed today will be a thing of the past.